Radian, Philadephia – Digital Marketing Specialist
- Help develop and then implement Radian’s marketing automation strategy, developing marketing assets (landing page templates, email templates and online forms) in the system. This includes successfully building, testing and launching landing pages, email marketing campaigns, etc. within the system, as well as optimizing email campaign flows (such as lead nurturing and stand-alone campaigns).
- Continuously monitor email deliverability and bounce rates to ensure Radian emails are getting to intended recipients, resolving spam trap hits and researching product enhancements to enhance deliverability.
- Project manage campaign development and implementation from start to finish, including back-end campaign integrations, integration with Saleforce and marketing tools. Manage external agency support vendors specific to digital projects; evaluating their performance annually, negotiating agreements, and seeking qualified vendors as needed.
- Create comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategies that engage our customers and lead to successful conversion goals, and regularly measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts – analyzing and reporting on all online marketing initiatives.
Ballard Spahr, Philadelphia — Digital Marketing Coordinator
October 2015 – May 2019
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of the firm’s podcast.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative analysis of marketing email campaigns, website, and social media to report trends, reveal opportunities to optimize communication strategies and uncover potential business development opportunities.
- Formatted and managed the sending of electronic communications using the Firm’s email campaign management system, Vuture, and posts communication-related content to the web site using the Firm’s website content management system, Sitecore, ensuring adherence to protocols and best practices for quality control.
- In collaboration with Data Quality and Analytics Specialist, conducted quality control clean-up activities such as identifying and reconciling duplicates, removing bounce-backs and other bad data, and identifying incomplete information on individual contact records; conducting follow up as necessary.
- Developed and maintained strong working relationships with marketing and communications staff, Legal Administrative Assistants and Attorneys to collaborate on electronic communications, data quality and analytics, and related projects.
- Supported other marketing technology projects as needed, and other duties as assigned; Supported Firm’s blogs, social media, video, website and marketing technology projects as needed, and other duties as assigned.
RatnerPrestia, Valley Forge — Marketing Associate
JULY 2013 – OCTOBER 2015
- Coordinated all internal and external firm events.
- Managed email marketing, website content and daily maintenance. Provided Social Media presence.
- Responsible for design, utilization and maintenance of marketing collateral materials including, but not limited to, newsletter, announcements, biographies, firm brochure and reprints.